– Latest PR Newswire’s Small Business PR Toolkit article offers actionable advice on how to stay in touch with your followers
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Company newsletters can go a long way in educating and persuading your clients and prospects to work with you. Developing a newsletter program with a solid audience will prove to be a very important component of your marketing strategy and the trick is making your newsletter’s content engaging and valuable while maintaining the integrity of your brand. Here are four best practices to follow when kicking off your newsletter:
- Sign-Up forms. Have these located throughout the site including the homepage.
- Valuable content. Use content to entice readers to sign up. Content could include free reports, an eBook and/or white papers.
- Email Marketing System. Use a system to manage your program that provides subscriber list maintenance and metric reporting.
- Auto-responder emails. Determine what will work best for your audience. Emails can include thank-yous to subscribers for joining the list, an eBook on a topic that will benefit your readers or a future conference date reminder.
This cost-effective medium is an excellent way for building relationships and maintaining regular contact with customers and prospects. For further discussion on creating a company newsletter and ways to increase the numbers of subscribers please read contributing Toolkit author Penny Sansevieri’s article here: http://bit.ly/15fuxAc
PR Newswire’s Small Business PR Toolkit is a comprehensive resource that provides small businesses and entrepreneurs the tools to develop an affordable public relations and marketing plan that helps generate interest from potential customers, engage with key audiences and grow their businesses. The toolkit features relevant content such as informative white papers, interactive webinars and how-to articles and premium access to educational resources, as well as the opportunity to take advantage of special offers designed specifically for small businesses. To request information on how PR Newswire can help your small business, click here. You can receive updates on new Small Business PR Toolkit content by following @prnsmallbiz on Twitter.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Director, Strategic Channels