MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner
2:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan’s Global Vice President, Research and Editorial Director David Brousell; Research Director Jeffrey Moad; NutriSaving’ CIO and COO Niraj Jetly; and The College Network’s CIO Ryan Sallee
Frost & Sullivan logo
We live in a world where the status quo and traditional strategies no longer suffice, where what we least expect happens more often than not, and where the very nature of what it means to innovate is forever changed. How can executives prepare for these shifts, and who are the leaders taking advantage of these trends?
Frost & Sullivan’s upcoming, complimentary “CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner,” will address how your organization can get the recognition it deserves as a world class IT innovator.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How CIO Impact Award winners such as NutriSavings and The College Network are leveraging new technologies to disrupt and win in their markets
- The value of receiving recognition for your own innovative IT achievements
- How to craft a winning CIO Impact Awards nomination
- Register to attend the “CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner,” by visiting: http://bit.ly/UglbPB
- This webinar serves as an early taste of what the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange and CIO Impact Awards & Gala will offer, February 8-10, 2014, in San Francisco, CA.
- Executives and organizations can submit nominations for the most innovative CIO or IT team for the upcoming CIO Impact Awards & Gala 2015. Public relations professionals and agencies/consultancies can also submit nominations at no cost on behalf of their clients for small, medium and large size companies — globally — provided they have an IT function. Visit http://www.frost.com/cioawards to learn more.
- Be a part of the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://www.bestinformationtechnologyevent.com
- Join the conversation on Twitter: #FrostNEXT