– Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar to discuss how OTTs can establish sustainable business models
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, March 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
31 March 2015
15:00 (14:00 GMT)
Online, with complimentary registration
Grant Theis, Co-Founder and CEO, ttrumpet
Hendrik Malan, Operations Director, Frost & Sullivan
The telecommunications industry is in the midst of a fundamental transformation, with Over-the-Top Providers (OTTs) at the heart of this change. While brands such as WhatsApp and Skype have revolutionised the consumer segment of the market, the enterprise market—and with it, convincing revenue sustainability—has remained largely unaffected.
"The telecommunications landscape is undergoing a major shift as services move from traditional voice and messaging to Over-the-Top (OTT), data-driven services," states Hendrik Malan, Operations Director at Frost & Sullivan Africa. "As both telecommunications operators and OTT providers seek to establish new models for the market, they need to effectively understand the needs of the enterprise segment in order to ensure long-term profitability."
This web conference will highlight the potential for OTT services in the enterprise market and assess potential revenue models that might arise. Input from an emerging OTT provider will offer a unique perspective of emerging business models and the changing expectations of both consumer and enterprise customers.
Why you should attend:
- Hear about the emergence of OTTs and their successful adoption in the consumer market
- Learn about OTT services and their relevance to enterprise customers
- Evaluate OTT applications in the enterprise market and potential business models that could be pursued
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with Frost & Sullivan and ttrumpet
Given the changing dynamics of the telecommunications market and the convergence of various players, this briefing will benefit all participants including operators, device manufacturers, service providers, and OTTs. In addition, large enterprises such as banks, retailers, and public sector organisations, will learn how OTT services can be tailored and utilised for their specific requirements.
Join Hendrik Malan, Operations Director of Frost & Sullivan Africa, and guest speaker Grant Theis, co-founder and CEO of ttrumpet, as they discuss the emergence of Over-the-Top (OTT) providers and the potential opportunities for growth in the enterprise market.
To attend this webinar and to receive a copy of the presentation slides and a link to the audio recording, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?