– Learn how rapid advancements and technological transformations will impact product designs, business models, marketing, sales and distribution strategies during Frost & Sullivan’s live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1yStiU9
Visionary Innovation Group Team Leader Archana Vidyasekar and Visionary Innovation Research Group Senior Research Analyst Robin Varghese
Brain-controlled computers, WiFi-like wireless electricity, self-assembling materials, nanobots and flexible electronics are among the top ten technologies which will transform our lives in the coming decades. These technologies, shortlisted for their capacity to have the most disruptive and transformative impact on the future, are expected to emerge as the most potentially influential technologies, 2030 and beyond.
The implications to human lives and businesses are immense – brain-controlled prosthetics amply replacing limbs, wireless electricity replacing batteries, and with 4D printed self-assembling materials, we are looking at a self-programmed world where the infrastructure would be ‘living’ and ‘breathing’ in the digital sense. These visionary innovations stand par and above among others for their audacious proposition to change our lives, ranging from saving energy to curing cancer. This webinar will shine light on such technologies and explore in terms of potential and future possible application, how they could become the most audacious agents of change.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- What are the key transformational aspects of these technologies?
- Which key features will drive the adoption of such technologies?
- How will the products and trends surrounding these technologies evolve over the next decade, leading up to its commercialization?
- What is the disruptive potential of these technologies?
- Who are the movers and shakers working towards developing and adopting these technologies?
- What key applications or business verticals will these technologies transform?
This briefing will discuss futuristic technologies and the opportunities they present on global scale. It will benefit everybody from C-level Executives to Academia.
"These technology breakthroughs in ‘hype’ for their potential capacity may or may not realize in the future as much depends on strategic partnerships, funding and mass scale adoption. However, we are seeing some of these technology elements already being harnessed by industry leaders. For example, Nissan is playing with the idea of wireless electricity for its electric vehicles," said Archana Vidyasekar, Team Leader, Visionary Innovation Research Group
"Some of the hyped technologies of today, as we think of it, are only in the initial stages of its evolution trajectory. For example, 3D printing is going to pave the way for 4-D printing as it is essentially being built on 3D-Printed material. Similarly, post 2030, 3-D screens in the consumer devices will be replaced by the holographic display devices. This will completely transform the electronic devices of the future and the way users will interact with them, something to be cognizant of," said Robin Varghese, Senior Research Analyst, Visionary Innovation Research Group.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1yStiU9
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan