— Frost & Sullivan explores emerging opportunities in consumer applications for brain computer interface in live, complimentary webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Frost & Sullivan Research Analysts Sumit Kumar Pal & Jabez Mendelson
Emerging trends for brain controlled applications in consumer electronics create opportunities in several industries.
New waves of technology have created opportunities for brain computer interface (BCI). Emerging trends for brain controlled applications in consumer electronics signal fresh opportunities for stakeholders in several industry segments. Frost & Sullivan will present the findings of extensive analysis on technologies and trends in BCI in the upcoming "Impact of Brain Computer Interface on Consumer Applications" webinar.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The potential for BCI in consumer applications
- Technological advances enabling the next generation of BCI
- Potential opportunities in emerging application areas
Providing valuable insight into the latest trends shaping this space, the briefing will benefit consumer electronics manufacturers, software developers, smart device manufacturing OEMs and investors.
"Traditionally BCI has been used in healthcare applications but now advancements in hardware have enabled this technology to find applications in consumer electronics," noted Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Jabez Mendelson.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Technical insights practice, please visit: http://ww2.frost.com/research/technology/.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan