— Discover the advantages of utilizing Impact Sourcing (IS) services for your business, during Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1EwoC73
Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact Global Program Director Stephen Loynd, Customer Contact Principal Analyst Michael DeSalles, Rockefeller Foundation Associate Director Sarah Troup, Microsoft Global Consumer Support General Manager Rene Yoakum and Teleperformance Global Management Team Executive Vice President Mark Pheiffer.
Impact Sourcing (IS) is a business process service delivery model that provides quality and cost, at parity with traditional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), but with optimized enhancements. Impact Sourcing employs individuals with limited opportunity for sustainable employment as principal workers in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centers to provide high-quality, information-based services to domestic and international public and private-sector clients.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- A qualified, trained talent pool with skill sets aligned to match client needs,
- Lower attrition rates and higher corresponding levels of employee engagement
- Opportunities to fulfill corporate social responsibility and diversity objectives
This briefing will be beneficial for HR managers, recruiters, talent managers and BPO providers interested in an alternative hiring model. A new report funded by the Rockefeller Foundation estimates that the field of Impact Sourcing, employing socioeconomically disadvantaged people in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centers, is currently $4.5 billion and has the potential to reach $20 billion and employ 780,000 by 2015.
"Impact Sourcing is good for business and good for communities," says Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact Principal Analyst Michael DeSalles. "I believe that in the future, global BPOs will leverage impact sourcing as a competitive advantage while meeting corporate social responsibility goals across geographies."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1EwoC73
- For further information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan