NEW YORK and SINGAPORE, Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — MecklerMedia Corporation (OTCQX: MECK) announced the final agenda for Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, taking place at the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre on January 29-30, 2015.
The event, which is Singapore’s first major cryptocurrency conference and expo, will cover a range of topics including the opportunities that lie within blockchain and decentralized technology, current startup and investing strategies, and the future of bitcoin in Asia.
Sessions titles include:
- Bitcoin Regulation Update: Global Issues and Challenges
- Bitcoin Derivatives: What Are They? And Why We Need Them
- A Look at the Past, Present, and Future of Bitcoin in Asia (and China)
- The Promise of Decentralized Technology: Blockchain 2.0, Ethereum, Factom, Sidechains, and Beyond
- Inside Bitcoins 2029: A Historic Look at 20 Years of Global Digital Currency Payments
- Non-Compliance Risk for Financial Institutions and Its Implication for Bitcoin
- Towards Decentralization: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain is Changing Business
- Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain Startups: What Really Matters?
- Bitcoin for Brick-and-Mortar Merchants
Inside Bitcoins currently has eight events scheduled for 2015, including Singapore on January 29-30, Berlin on March 5-6, New York on April 27-29, and Hong Kong on May 14-15.
To register for the Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo in Singapore, please visit insidebitcoins.com.
If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at an upcoming Inside Bitcoins event, please contact email@example.com.
MecklerMedia (OTCQX: MECK) is the leading producer of global trade shows, conferences, and digital publications covering 3D printing, robotics, and bitcoin/blockchain. MecklerMedia produces more than 25 conferences annually, including Inside 3D Printing, Inside Bitcoins, RoboUniverse, and the 3D Print Design Show. MecklerMedia’s news sites include Inside Bitcoins News and 3D Printing Industry, which provide up-to-date coverage to help drive business forward.
For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
+852 9190 4412