– GIL 2014: Silicon Valley celebrates innovation through iconic feats
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — The Frost & Sullivan Institute will honor the culture of innovation in America’s tech mecca – Silicon Valley, exploring the unique issues facing visionary decision-makers today on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014, at The Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, Calif., at the "Legends of Silicon Valley Forum."
In its fourth year as a notable part of Frost & Sullivan’s flagship event, GIL 2014: Silicon Valley, the forum gives participants an exclusive look at the future of innovation from the perspective of top industry players. Moderated by Stephen R. Trousdale, Editor for Bay Area News Group and San Jose Mercury News, the discussion will feature the following 2014 Legends:
- Procera Networks President & Chief Executive Officer James Brear
- UCT Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Clarence Granger
- Natus Medical Inc. President & Chief Executive Officer James B. Hawkins
- TiVo President & Chief Executive Officer Tom Rogers
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Norman Schwartz
These guests will be recognized by The Frost & Sullivan Institute’s Board of Advisors, which is comprised of several support partners, innovators and leaders from Silicon Valley. Working to inspire and evolve technology innovations, the institute leverages Frost & Sullivan research, its staff, clients and partners in collaboration to address global challenges.
"The Frost & Sullivan Institute continues to support emerging innovation through recognizing individuals who have made notable contributions to the pioneering culture of Silicon Valley," noted Frost & Sullivan Chairman David Frigstad. "This exclusive forum will explore cross-industry management issues to foster vision and progress towards the future."
Utilizing multi-format, knowledge-sharing platforms, GIL 2014: Silicon Valley enables today’s visionaries, innovators and leaders to share their best practices and engage with one another in candid discussions on how to address global challenges by leveraging innovation. Participants will experience dynamic think tanks, interactive sessions, networking activities, luncheons, exhibitions, executive insights and more from Sept. 15 to 17.
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email: email@example.com. Click here to register for GIL 2014: Silicon Valley, or visit www.frost.com/growthandinnovationevent. Join the conversation on social media by using #GILSV.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Associate – Corporate Communications