– Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar to discuss how demand response and supply chain management solutions will improve energy efficiency
LONDON, Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Thursday, 13 November 2014
Online, with complimentary registration
John Raspin, Partner for Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan
The effective management of energy in buildings is critical from a cost, performance and sustainability perspective. The rise in the importance of energy savings is, therefore, increasingly driving the pace of technology change within the Building Energy Management (BEM) industry.
"Demand response and supply chain management solutions, along with BEM solutions on the cloud, will enable dynamic real-time energy management across the globe and witness all round improved efficiency for consumers," notes John Raspin, Partner for Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan. "The ongoing convergence of operating technology (OT) and information technology (IT) means that the highest mid-term growth will be in the fields of software, data analytics, and cloud services."
Resource management solutions from upstream to point-of-use that are modular and scalable for diversified customers will underpin future business models for BEM participants.
This briefing will explore the future of smart buildings in terms of convergence of technology, competition, services and business models.
It will also be useful to:
- Understand the importance of business model innovation
- Identify growth areas for energy management
- Explore our vision for the future of this industry
A live question and answer session will follow the presentation.
This briefing will benefit all hardware, software and service companies who are seeking to develop a value proposition that relates to, and centres around, energy management.
To attend the webinar and to receive a copy of the presentation slides and link to the audio recording, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?