— Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing the regulatory, technology and competitive changes that will impact the telecommunications market until 2019
SAO PAULO, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 16:00 BRT
Online, with free registration
Renato Pasquini, Telecommunications Industry Manager for Frost & Sullivan‘s Information and Communication Technologies Practice
The expansion of fiber optic, 3G and 4G networks in Brazil is engendering noteworthy investments in the telecommunications sector. Telcos stand in need of reinventing their business models in order to face the increased traffic on networks, which demands continuous investment, while seeking to grow and diversify revenue streams.
”Competition is very fierce within the mobile telecommunications services market in Brazil, and is becoming increasingly aggressive in fixed services. This new reality pressures operators’ margins, and impacts revenue growth, inducing to a consolidation trend. Pay TV is a relevant new revenue stream for several operators, however they are also requested to improve the relevance of value-added services in order to revert the drop in voice services revenues,” explains Information & Communication Technologies Industry Manager Renato Pasquini.
The briefing will underline Frost & Sullivan’s key predictions from 2014 to 2019, focusing on the implications of competitive dynamics as companies fight over new fixed and mobile services and applications opportunities.
The presentation will help attendees:
- Improve their understanding of the competitive landscape in the Brazilian Telecom market.
- Discover the national Telecom perspective with the drop in mobile termination rates until 2019.
- Obtain the appropriate elements that will support them build their future strategy.
This briefing will benefit telecommunications and Internet service providers, equipment and handset manufacturers, network and solution providers, and influencers such as journalists and equity research analysts.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, please e-mail Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300