- Thailand and Laos borders remain closed to Cambodia, while the ban on cross-border movement between Cambodia and Vietnam have lifted.
- All public schools remain closed till late November 2020.
- Ban on all religious gatherings in the country, effective on 17 March
- Ban all activities or meetings with more than 50 people (17 March)
- The Government has decided to charge 3,000$ deposit for all foreign visitors for quarantine and tests.
- Formed the COVID-19 Steering Committee at the national and sub-national level
- COVID-19 steering committee pre-identified hotels/guest houses and schools to be 14-day quarantine and treatment service centers
- Awareness raising campaign is being conducted regularly in each province through social, mainstream media, and smart phone messaging
- Approved the draft law on the State of Emergency to contain the outbreak
- To respond to the economic impact of COVID-19 on poor families, the Royal Government of Cambodia decided to strengthen the IDPoor Programme and provide cash transfers.
Source: World Vision