- China reported eight new coronavirus cases in the mainland for July 4, compared with three cases a day earlier, the health authority said on Sunday.
- Six of the new infections were imported cases, according to a statement by the National Health Commission, while the capital Beijing reported two new cases. There were no new deaths.
- China reported seven new asymptomatic patients, up from four a day earlier.
- As of Saturday, mainland China had 83,553 confirmed coronavirus cases, the health authority said. China’s death toll from the COVID-19 remained 4,634, unchanged since Mid-May.
- (Reporting by Min Zhang and Tony Munroe; Editing by William Mallard)
Source: Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS)