Fire extinguished in time, teak cubicle fire Expect a short circuit.

Samut Songkhram, Fire burns two-story teak cloister at Wat Woraphumrat Bamrung. Samut Songkhram Province: 6 fire trucks were able to control the fire quickly. Some parts of the residence were damaged. No one was injured. Expect a short circuit.

A fire broke out in a two-story teak monks' quarters at Wat Woraphum Rat Bamrung, Village No. 14, Suan Luang Subdistrict, Amphawa District, Samut Songkhram Province. Firefighters from Suan Luang Subdistrict Municipality and nearby brought a total of 6 fire trucks to control the erupting fire. Fortunately, the officer came quickly. Some parts of the residence were damaged. There were no injuries or deaths.

The monk from the temple, the owner of the fire room, said that while he was finishing his invitation and walking into the monastery, he found that the fire was coming from the room. So he called for the villagers to help. Personally, I don't know what the cause is. Because candles and incense were not lit There was a lot of fire coming from the side of the room. The police initially investigated the suspect. It is thought to be caused by a short circuit.

Source: Thai News Agency