SHENZHEN, China, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ – Huntkey overseas channel manager Ms. Ferris Liao, Huntkey Global Marketing Manager Alva Li, and Account Manager for Europe and America Mr. Comile Wang visited the market in South America in the beginning of 2015. "During 2014, we went slowly expanding basically doing a year of marketing, branding," said Ms. Li, referring to the balance of operations in Latin America Market.
As a the leading power solution provider, Huntkey has done business for about 20 years and is currently one of the country’s main providers of power supplies. Huntkey began operations in Latin America in April 2014. With specific regards to Argentina, offer a portfolio of products including power banks, MFI cables, car chargers. In it’s first year of operation in the region, seeks to gain a larger portion of the market. Huntkey has achieved our first goal, which is brand positioning.
Huntkey Hot Product in South America
- Charge for iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smart Phone/PDA/GPS
- Two USB outputs to charge two digital products at the same time
- Wide voltage output for worldwide car : 10VDC to 16VDC
- Multi-Protection functions: OVP, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Blue light to indicate charging
90w Laptop Car Charger
- Compact and integrated design
- Removable DC wire for easy installation and space saving
- 5V-2.1A USB for recharging multiple digital devices
- Multiple tips for compatibility with all notebooks
- Multiple protections for max safety: OCP, OVP, OTP, SCP & BOP
- Adjust output current automatically to match the specification of the electronic device
- Self-identifying function against fake power bank
- Charge all 5V electric devices
- Cables with multi-USB ports for max compatibility
- Intelligently monitor and display remaining power
- Polymer lithium battery — environment-friendly, efficient and long lasting
- Charging and discharging time greater than or equal to 1000
- Multiple protections: OVP, OCP, OTP & SCP
- Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad, compliant with MFi certificate
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging or to the USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
- This accessory is compatible with the following: iPad 4th generation/ iPad mini/ iPhone5/ iPod touch 5th generation/ iPod nano 7th generation
- Reversible design
"We will develop new distributors and new products: power supply, notebooks adapters, PIOs and put more and more products on the market, and will support the marketing for each resellers and distributors, to assist the marketing activities. That’s our plan as a general strategy in South America," Mr. Wang said.
In term of expectations for 2015, Ms. Liao added, "I hope we have a good start in this market and find good distributors, who have the ability not only to distribute the products but can also promote the Huntkey brand in Latin America confidently."
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey’s products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, and more. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, DELL, Best Buy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, and others.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://dealer.huntkey.com/en .
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/huntkey-continues-to-expand-in-south-america-300043313.html